2006 Mitsubishi Lancer consumer reviews

$14,599–$fifteen,499 MSRP range

side view of 2006 Lancer Mitsubishi

100% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakup (out of 5):

  • Comfort four.7
  • Interior design 4.7
  • Performance 4.five
  • Value for the money four.9
  • Outside styling four.9
  • Reliability 5.0

One of my best decisions.

Bought ane iv years ago, very reliable. Not over-computerized, the merely "smart" feature is the ABS, therefore you lot can savour the real driving. Infrequent steering capabilities, supplant parts are not expensive. Notwithstanding I am the tertiary possessor, the manufacturer reached me via the government for a recall which I highly capeesh.

Show full review

Not My First Option

I needed a car to drive to work ar dark. Eventually, I concluded upwardly drivivg TX to OH, and had no problems along the way. This was not my commencement choice or even the 2nd. It was all I could afford when I purchased it, used in 2010. Information technology is comfy, reliable, and great on gas. I don't even retrieve what my first choices were, but am delighted to this day, that my Baby never fails me, even now in 2020.

Testify full review

All-time car I've endemic

This is the first automobile I've had but have had many trucks. Love the lancer!! Pulls a tent trailer pretty good as well dearest the fuel mileage besides

Bear witness full review

A existent bullet-proof reliability. Low maintenance a

I bought this car used a couple of years ago. It is a 2006 Ralliart with five speeds manual. The car now has 165K miles on it. It is funs, fast, and reliable. Its exterior design is still looking skilful later 13 yrs. I would not trade it in for a newer corolla or a borough with 5 years newer. Fuel economy is relatively low at 27-28mpg highway and 22-23mpg local. Everything nearly this Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart is perfectly designed at least to the eyes of the beholder.

Show full review

Still works great after 179K

I bought a second Mitsubishi Lancer to update my one-time one. I was so happy with this car that I wanted to continue owning i. I still own my 2006 merely because information technology woks so good compared to its market place value. I could never purchase some other machine in such great status for what I can get from it if I sell it... Even so runs great even at 179 K.

Show full review

A sweetness and fun little car that I enjoy driving!

This is the second Mitsubishi I bought in my life. The first was an Eclipse, and I absolutely loved that car! Forward years later...I merely purchased a used '06 Mitsubishi Lancer. My Mitsubishi Lancer is then sweetness and unassuming, simply when I push the gas pedal she merely GOES! Information technology make me chuckle every time I drive because y'all merely practise not expect that from a little automobile like this--hence the sweet/ fun personality I experience this car has! This is definitely an economy motorcar (not a bad thing at all), but I feel I accept some style and substance when I drive information technology to work or around town. A tight ride. So proud of my little '06 Mitsubishi Lancer that gives me the connection and satisfaction we all want to feel when driving a beloved vehicle!

Show full review

Only a really skillful car for anyone

Information technology has been a good fun automobile to piece of work with/have, the gas mileage is great and sound amazing with intake

Prove total review

Great car

This is a smashing automobile. I bought ane of these brand new back in 2006 as my first car. It was a reliable vehicle. I averaged about 32-32 mpg (that'southward over 300 miles on a $20 tank of fuel!!) It is very comfortable, and roomy. My only complaint is the suspension. This vehicle has a fair amount of body scroll, it tend to experience like its floating on the road. I put about 320,000 miles on this vehicle before the transmission gave out. I had my first car for over 10 years! Never gace me a trouble. It was hard to say bye. Just keep the oil, spark plugs, and timing belt changed and this auto volition care for you well.

Show full review

Fabulous Fourth

I was very excited to bulldoze home my new 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer. I was surprised how much get up and go information technology has. The Interior is in perfect shape, like it just came out of the dealership for the offset time. This car is only right for me.

Show full review

Great car

I bought my Lancer SE new in 2006 and it was a swell buy. At 71,000 miles I have replaced tires, brakes, windshield wipers, and one headlight seedling, other than that it has seen but regular maintenance. Absolutely the best car I've ever owned (I had a 1993 Honda Civic which was the previous #1). Interior quality is start rate. I love the Alcantara seats, they look great and are very comfy. All the controls are well placed and easy to use. Treatment is great, acceleration is adequate, and mileage is good. I recommend Mitsubishi cars to anyone looking for quality and reliability.

Show full review